Laser Therapy in Maitland FL
Class IV K-Laser
42.5 Million Americans Suffer From Neuropathy...Are you one of them?
What is cold laser and how does it help?
K-Laser Class IV Cold laser therapy (photobiomodulation) is an FDA cleared therapeutic treatment that utilizes the application of red and infrared laser light to areas of injured and damaged tissue. Laser therapy works by stimulating the production of cellular energy in damaged cells, enhancing the cell membrane permeability, and accelerating tissue regeneration. This promotes the speed and quality of healing, enhances the exchange of nutrients and wastes across the cell membrane and improves elasticity of injured tissues. Cold lasers can be used to treat a wide variety of medical conditions.
Therapeutic Effects of Class IV Cold Laser Therapy:
- Improved Healing Time; Three to Five Times Faster Than with Other Treatments
- Reduction or Elimination of Pain
- Reduction or Elimination of Nerve Pain
- Reduction or Elimination of Numbness and Tingling
- Regained Feeling in Hands or Feet
- Improved Circulation
- Reduction or Elimination of Inflammation, Swelling, Spasms, and Stiffness
- Reduction or Elimination of Pain Medications
- Improved Quality of Life
Our Patients' Results Speak For Themsleves...
"Noticeably improved neuropathy and hand and leg cramping" - S.L.
"I have less pain, more feeling in my legs and feet thanks to the K-Laser" - E.L.
"It's been 3 days without needing a pain pill, I used to take them every 4 hours!" -R.G.